tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 12 01:37:04 1994

Re: Thinking in Klingon

> How does one go about learning to think in Klingon?  I have been working
> with Klingon for just over a year now.  I feel I have a good grasp of the
> grammer, and with my TKD I can translate most anything (even Nick's
> Shakespeare).  I do not however feel that I can THINK in Klingon.  I figure
> part of my difficulty is being very mono-lingual.  Do you have any suggestions?

           Matt Whiteacre

How? Easy think of a situation that often happens. How would you respond to
it in Klingon?
And tryto do it as often as possible.
Yes it takes work but, like  everthing, it DOES become easier with practice.

--
       David Barron              ||     lup Hoch yIyInqu'
Klingon Language Postal Course   ||     qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level