tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 07 23:22:33 1994

K. Wedding (P & S)

From: Lori Hatcher
      Sorry this took so long to post, but I had an exam and lab report due
this week(groan.)  So here it is.  Keep in mind that it is Kirk era, and
no one is reading poetry or throwing things.  It's Kang, btw.

"Will you share my cup?"  She nodded.  He raised it in formal salute.  "For
survival and success-yours and mine."  He took a sip and handed the glass to
her. .... She took the glass and repeated the toast, "For survival and
success-yours and mine."  As he seemed to expect it, she drained the glass
and handed it back to him.  He set it carefully before the image (Diety
statue in his quarters.)

Well, that's pretty much it.  Pg 89 says "the simple militry version, but it's
adequate and binding."  Hope you aren't disappointed in the lack  of bloodshed
and the like.  P & S also describes breaking consort status, but I can't seem
to find it right now.

And just kind of an aside, has TNG ever established the name of Worf's  K.
mother?

Lori

Back to archive top level