tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 22 11:28:17 1994

RE: E-mail course

>From David Barron

> I want to propose another service for someone ease to start, an
> e-mail Klingon Language Course.

> If someone wants to do it they must understand the committment
> thay are making.

> I will be glad to assist in any way I can.

> David Barron

I have developed an E-course for the computer networks I am a
member of.  If anyone is interested in this project I would be
happy to provide my previous work to them.  You could either use my
lessons "as is" or alter them to suit your needs or even just look
at them to see what someone else has done.  E me if you are
thinking of taking on this project.

janSIy  }}:+D                               [email protected]

Back to archive top level