tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 22 08:06:38 1994

E-mail course

ATTENTION

I started the Klingon Language Postal Course about two years ago because
I wanted to a) be activly involved in promoting the Klingon language
and b) to give me a reason to learn and master it.

I want to propose another service for someone ease to start, an e-mail
Klingon Language Course.

I have been asked many times to do the course electronicly and
I have declined  several reasons.
1)It suits my lifestyle, 2) I feel if someone is motivated enough to do
it by "snail" mail they are motivated enough to work hard at it.

That leaves an opening for someone with the time, knowledge and desire
to teach Klingon using an email format.

If someone wants to do it they must understand the committment thay are
making.

I will be glad to assest in any way I can.

David Barron

                                   ^

                                  | |
                                .-| |-.
       David Barron           ./  | |  \._
Klingon Language Postal Course    | |     \
       P.O. Box 37         (     /   \     )
     Eagle ID  83616      |     /     \     |        EMAIL ADDRESS
      (208)939-4287        (   /       \   )       [email protected]
      (208)939-6174          \/\       /\ /    |  [email protected]
      IT'S FREE!!         _/       \/     \_-/ |
 send a self-addresed    /       _/  \_      _/
   stamped envelope     < -/=-__/       \=__/

Back to archive top level