tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Feb 12 00:21:25 1994

KBTP

	For those of you who are interested, I am proud to announce that
the Klingon Bible Translation Project has received its first major award.
The "Phoenix Gazette" awarded us one of its coveted "Rubber Ducky" awards.
These awards are "presented for deeds of great malfunction, acts
of curious origin, quotes of dubious worth and performances of
nincompoopancy."  More specificly, we have been presented with the Spock
3:17 Medal.  We are honored to receive this awards and hope that
recognition of this type will help us receive major grants of money to do
our work.

Back to archive top level