tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 20 09:55:32 1994

Re: Klingon in mainstream press again

On Sun, 18 Dec 1994, yoDtargh wrote:
> I think Guido once proposed the idea of making a Klingon cartoon or
> illustrated primer.  That would probably be an excellent method of teaching
> the language to younger readers or any non-linguists who have difficulty
> muddling through the grammar section of TKD.

Thought the list might enjoy this.  A friend of mine is teaching his
child Klingon.  The child consistently calls him vavoy and the other day,
while I was on the phone with him, I heard his child yell, "ghobe',
ghobe', ghobe'!"

janSIy  }}:+D>

Back to archive top level