tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 07 07:53:47 1994

Re: New list member seeks assist

>Date: Tue, 6 Dec 1994 17:52:18 -0500
>Originator: [email protected]
>From: [email protected] (Steve Weaver)

>"Mark E. Shoulson" <[email protected]> writes:

>>As it happens, I, your friendly-neighborhood List Grammarian and general
>>nutcase, live in central NJ, near New Brunswick.  Anyone else out there?  I
>>suppose you could look at the KLI membership list (you *are* a member of
>>the KLI, aren't you?).

>Last part first. No I'm not a member of the KLI. How do I join (and more
>importantly is the F.B.I. going to investigate me for this?? ((and I don't
>mean the Ferengi Bureau of Inquisitions)).

How do you join the KLI?  The same way most good things are done: you give
the KLI money.  Contact our director, Dr. Lawrence Schoen ([email protected]),
if he hasn't already written to you, for the details and costs, and/or
write to him at

KLI
PO Box 634
Flourtown, PA 19031-0634 USA

>Second, I work next door to you in Somerset (I live in Alpha). Maybe we
>could get together sometime? Oh well. gotta run and  err .... read my TKD,
>yeah, that's it.

We'll have to work something out...

~mark

Back to archive top level