tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 06 13:00:38 1994

Re: New list member seeks assist

"Mark E. Shoulson" <[email protected]> writes:

>As it happens, I, your friendly-neighborhood List Grammarian and general
>nutcase, live in central NJ, near New Brunswick.  Anyone else out there?  I
>suppose you could look at the KLI membership list (you *are* a member of
>the KLI, aren't you?).

Last part first. No I'm not a member of the KLI. How do I join (and more
importantly is the F.B.I. going to investigate me for this?? ((and I don't
mean the Ferengi Bureau of Inquisitions)).

Second, I work next door to you in Somerset (I live in Alpha). Maybe we
could get together sometime? Oh well. gotta run and  err .... read my TKD,
yeah, that's it.

Back to archive top level