tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 06 16:07:48 1994

Re: New list member seeks assist

On Tue, 6 Dec 1994 17:54:44 -0500 Steve Weaver said:
>"Mark E. Shoulson" <[email protected]> writes:
>
>>As it happens, I, your friendly-neighborhood List Grammarian and general
>>nutcase, live in central NJ, near New Brunswick.  Anyone else out there?  I

...Y
>Second, I work next door to you in Somerset (I live in Alpha). Maybe we
>could get together sometime? Oh well. gotta run and  err .... read my TKD,
>yeah, that's it.

Qu'vatlh!  He's got a grammarian living right there!  Oh, I do wish there
was someone living near me (in Binghamton, NY, hint, hint) who I could
speak Klingon with!  So far, the only person I've been able to have a
conversation with (non-electronically, that is) is myself.  Yesss, my
preciousss!

D.A.T.
HubwI'
tlhIngan wo' batlh HubwI'