tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 06 12:21:29 1994

Re: New list member seeks assist

>I don't know of a Mac translator though I plan on writing one if I get the
>free cycles.  If I could get the source to the IBM version (C or C++ I hope)
>I could probably do a quick-and-dirty port.
>
>Qeugh

The code for the IBM translator I *think* the original poster is referring
to, my {pojwI'} program, is done in C.  There was an effort to modify this
for a Mac, in a Hypercard application (complete with pIqaD support, if I hear
right).  Since I don't have a Mac, you'd have to ask the fellow who did the
port, I can't remember exactly who it was off the top of my head, but I'm
sure that posting this here will generate a response.  (Sorry for not
remembering).

--Holtej

Back to archive top level