tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 06 07:08:38 1994

Re: New list member seeks assist

Steve Weaver Wrote:

> <snip>
>
>I'd also ask the kind and generous (..err, what's that growling noise?>
>readers if anyone has compiled some addendums to fwd a copy to me? Also any
>good Macintosh xlators out there or am I stuck running the IBM verson from
>ftp.kli?? (I can do this, but I can only emulate an XT and boy are my arms
>tired)

I don't know of a Mac translator though I plan on writing one if I get the
free cycles.  If I could get the source to the IBM version (C or C++ I hope)
I could probably do a quick-and-dirty port.

> <snip>

Qeugh

Back to archive top level