tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 05 15:10:13 1994

Winter break

When the winter break arrives I (and probably lots of other speakers of
tlhIngan Hol) will not have access to e-mail, or this list.  Is there
anyone out there who would be interested in doing some pen-pal-ing (I
think I just coined a new word!)?  I don't know if I can bear to be away
from fresh tlhIngan Hol for two whole months!

D.A.T.

QUIT

Back to archive top level