tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 05 15:07:13 1994

Re: *sigh*

On Mon, 5 Dec 1994 12:33:45 -0500 Andrew Stephen Damick said:
>On Dec 5, 10:09am, Khalid Paden wrote:
>> I have tried and tried and tried to unsubscribe from this mail group.
>> Please help me. I've subscribed and I can't get up.
>
>Same story with me.

qatlh naDev lughoS luneH Hoch?  tlhIngan Hol lughoj luneHbe''a' ?
vIHarQo'!

D.A.T.

P.S.: To non-Klingon-speaking people who are trying to unsubscribe:
I'm just expressing my disbelief that you do not wish to learn the
warrior tongue.  Unless you are unsubscribing just for the semester break!

QUIT

Back to archive top level