tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 28 04:09:33 1994

Re: RE: salutations!!!!

Guidovo':
> >[deletia]
> >> Cute, charghwI'. But seriously, if this concept needs a form of
> expression, I
> >> would suggest {maSQIb'a'}.
>
> >Of course, if you can come up with something short, so much the better.
> >But let's not rag on someone just because they chose to do it the *long*
> >way, hm?  Especially if they are new.
>

> >--tQ
>
> charghwI' is not new!!!! He's been here longer than I have, for cryin' out
> loud. I realize he wasn't serious in considering his twenty-some syllablic
> neologism.

For some reason, I thought the person who originally brought this topic
up was  *new*.  If chagrhwI' was the person who first asked about how to
translate "eclipse" then I offer him my deepest apologies for my inattention.

--tQ

--
HaghtaHbogh tlhIngan yIvoqQo'!  toH, qatlh reH HaghtaH HoD Qanqor...?

--HoD trI'Qal		Captain T'rkal		---------------------
  tlhwD lIy So'		IKV Hidden Comet	|   [email protected]

Back to archive top level