tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 19 08:30:16 1994

Re: I'm back

Guidovo':
> charghwI':
> >Sorry that I didn't express this clearly enough. Krankor has
> >repeatedly expressed rather vociferous dismay at anyone writing
> >an English word in Klingon spelling.
>
> Ah, in that case, make it: {*'ewrop*Daq jIghIQtaHvIS...}
>
> So it's just that he doesn't like Klingonizations without some punctuation or
> some such that indicates that it is a Klingonizations. Then I wouldn't mind,
> but would resort to the *-* thing, since English words/phrases in Klingon
> sentences look sloppy to me.

Except, of course, that list policy EXPRESSLY FORBIDS the use of
tranlsiterations!  Geez, come ON folks!!!!!

Am I really f**ked in the head, or is this in the FAQ or something?

--tQ

--
HaghtaHbogh tlhIngan yIvoqQo'!  toH, qatlh reH HaghtaH HoD Qanqor...?

--HoD trI'Qal		Captain T'rkal		---------------------
  tlhwD lIy So'		IKV Hidden Comet	|   [email protected]

Back to archive top level