tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 19 08:25:43 1994

Re: Brand New Me

Qanqorvo':
> Greetings, gang.  I'm back, and at a new location.  Henceforth my address is
> [email protected].  Please address all correspondence to this address.

maHDaq bIcheghmo', jIQuchqu', loDnI'oywI'!

> Along with my new locale, I am making a fresh start.  I'm not even going to
> attempt to wade through the many hundreds of backlogged messages that accrued
> while I was away at the two Klingon affairs (and my subsequent catching up on
> life since).  I'm starting fresh, brand new, today.  So if anybody sent me
> anything important in the last month, I suggest you resend it to this address
> because otherwise I'll never see it.

There were people who were asking for information about <taHjaj wo'> when
I mentioned it in realtion to the qep'a'.  don't forget to tell these
people all about it! {{;)

> Ahhhh, feels good to be back!

(How long do y'all think THAT will last, eh? {{;) )

--tQ

--
HaghtaHbogh tlhIngan yIvoqQo'!  toH, qatlh reH HaghtaH HoD Qanqor...?

--HoD trI'Qal		Captain T'rkal		---------------------
  tlhwD lIy So'		IKV Hidden Comet	|   [email protected]

Back to archive top level