tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 19 06:09:41 1994

Re: Unsubscribe

[snip to every thing that came before]
> >Has anyone ever thought about making this a Usenet Group?
>
> I'll second that.  Since I don't have to worry about some capricious
> sysop's choices of groups, I don't care about which heirarchy it goes in,
> but I'd rather see it someplace besides alt.  Why not sci.linguistics.klingon?
>
> Susan

I agree to everybody about netting this group, or not netting (I like the
chummy part where we're all getting to know each other).  However,
regretfully, I still need the unsubscribe address other than posting to
the whole group.  I'll be back but keeping my job comes first (**my sin**
I spent too much time in email -- as a direct result of a boring job).
As soon as I get a modem at home, I'll re-up.

Can a poetry-inclined person write me a hail-and-farewell poem about
"courage in silence" and "missing her companions".

Cordially,  Nancy (who lacks a Klingon name, but whose Indian name will
be "Clueless in Seattle")

Back to archive top level