tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 19 05:57:19 1994

Re: Ranks

> >From: "HoD trI'Qal" <[email protected]>
> >
> >[deletia]
> >
> >> Anyone got a list of typo's, spelling mistakes and other elements
> >> missing from the dictionary, or shall I just try and compile my own list?
> >
> >*sighs*  I have offered to do something like this *many* times over.
> >
> >It seems no one is going to take me up on it.
>
> I'll take you up on it.  Why don't you do it, and I will personally be *very*
> overjoyed.
>
> Susan

Ah, see there's the problem....

In order to do this, I would have to have permission from everyone who
has already posted lists of words/corrections here, or had them published
in HolQeD.  I would most especially have to have permission from
Lawrenece for anything in HolQeD.

No one has ever granted me permission.

Also, unless *everyone* involved gave me leave to do it, I wouldn't be
able to, because my additions, although are seperate from the original KD
entries, do not distinguish which lists I got them from.

So... I never bothered.  {{:(

--tQ

--
HaghtaHbogh tlhIngan yIvoqQo'!  toH, qatlh reH HaghtaH HoD Qanqor...?

--HoD trI'Qal		Captain T'rkal		---------------------
  tlhwD lIy So'		IKV Hidden Comet	|   [email protected]

Back to archive top level