tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 19 05:40:43 1994

Re: Unsubscribe

chuQun spoke:

>On Fri, 19 Aug 1994, ghItlhpu' Susan Farmer:
>> >From: Nancy Polk <[email protected]>
>
>> Would it be possible to maybe offer the list in a digest form for people
>> like Nancy?  Then she'd only get one message per week (granted it would
>> be pretty huge) and not a q'zillion.  I know other lists do this.  Could we?
>>
>> Thinking, (yes, I know it's *very* dangerous)  :-)
>
>In another form, it would also be beneficial to have this group on
>Usenet.  THat way, if I don't get to the messages after a week, my server
>simply cancels them.  [anecdote time: when my account was frozen for a
>week, the KLL totally overwhelmed the server, providing many deserved
>headaches for my postmaster (he deserved it anyway!).]
>
>Has anyone ever thought about making this a Usenet Group?

I'll second that.  Since I don't have to worry about some capricious
sysop's choices of groups, I don't care about which heirarchy it goes in,
but I'd rather see it someplace besides alt.  Why not sci.linguistics.klingon?

Susan

>chuQun

Back to archive top level