tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 26 03:50:03 1994

Re: Unsubscribe

> Argh, please don't put us on usenet.  I can't stand netnews, the delays
> would be a hassle, propogation is a mess, and if you think the of messages
> is screwy now, wait till you see what it looks like on usenet.  Keep us a
> mailing list.  As to digests, I think Eli may be working out new list
> software which can enable folks to request digest form or normal form.
> We'll see what happens.
>
> ~mark

I would prefer a digest form.  I am not into work every day, and
sometimes, my mail gets so swamped, I have to spend time reading
everything, or dumping stuff I really should read.  Digest form would
make *my* life easier.

chuQun

Back to archive top level