tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 18 21:03:13 1994

Re: Re: Age, Experience

>  >
> Okay, enough of our chronlogicla ages.  Are we not KLINGONS!!???
>
> By the way, what is the lifespan of Klingons? More or less than Humans' ?
> --
> Thibaud Salle'      [email protected]       [email protected]

To see 'Blood Oath' (excellent klingon adventure, *crap* Star Trek), at
least as long as humans, if not more - Kor, Koloth and Kang 100 years
after The Original Series.  They also seem to have been mutated too.  Do
we now have to imagine all Classic Klingons as 'modern' Klingons? (Esp.
given their different culture.)

--
{qSeroHS vayn}

[email protected]

'Practise random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.'

Back to archive top level