tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 25 06:19:54 1994

Re: Re: Age, Experience

Thibaud Sallevo':
> By the way, what is the lifespan of Klingons? More or less than Humans' ?

>From what I understand, the *average* lifespan of a KLingon is about 40-50
years.  This isn't because they die of old age, though... I believe they
either live to something much older, or tend to die in the twenties...
Klingons also mature much more rapidly than humans (I *think*... this is
all just stuff I have floating around in my head, and I don't remember
where it came from, so I can't document it... {{:( ), so that they are
physically mature by the early teenage years.

--tQ

--
HaghtaHbogh tlhIngan yIvoqQo'!  toH, qatlh reH HaghtaH HoD Qanqor...?

--HoD trI'Qal		Captain T'rkal		---------------------
  tlhwD lIy So'		IKV Hidden Comet	|   [email protected]

Back to archive top level