tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 18 14:19:38 1994

Re: Age, Experience

>Well, I am probably the youngest here, aging 15. I'm also probably the one
>here who knows the least about the Klingon language. ;)

>Alex

>ALEX HERTZOG                                   High school student/
>[email protected]                 part time cyberpunk
>[email protected]  >[email protected]___________________________________

toH bIQupmo' chorur = "So, you're young like me."

You do of course defeat me in youth, and I must therefore shoot myself with
my trusty tachyon-powered retrochronogression laser: zap*!

Haha!

So, you're a part time cyberpunk, huh? I'm a technohead. Unfortunately the
only place they make my kind of music is in Holland and Belgium. That's ok;
I've got contacts. 240 beats-per-minute and 180 decibals, and I'm all set.
Just plug me in!

reH [AlexHertzog]mo' HojtaH ghuy'Do wa'

BoyWonder (carefully on guard of his long-fought-for title of youthfulness)

Back to archive top level