tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 09 22:02:02 1994

Re: Quenya phrase

> Now wait a minute. Romulan/Klingon crossbreed. Niall Hosking.
> Are you the guy whose picture made it into an article in Utne
> on Klingons? The fellow whose figure the writer described as
> "impressive"? Waay big, holding the disruptor?

I wish.  I'm only 5'6" tall.  It's just my 'soul' I'm talking about (I
look like a short half-elf - unless I'm wearing Klingon makeup...)

I'm in Glasgow so it's unlikely to be me.  And what the baQa' is "Utne on
Klingons"?

--
Niall Hosking

[email protected]