tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 08 02:56:22 1994

Re: Hu'tegh jIchegh rIntaH

>I'm of course still planning to start the new KATE, but I've found not one
>tape in my mailbox. What is it with you people??!!! KATE seems to be a dud.
>No one's interested enough or willing-to-devote-their-time enough or
>something. If things don't start happening soon, I'm resigning my commission
>as coordinator. That's a threat and a promise. {mu'meyvam SabuQ 'ej Salay'}

>Guido#1, Leader of All Guidos

I had forgotten that we were going to start up again.  I'm still trying to
compile the previous tapes.  I'll see if I can't get something done this
week.  As to the other tapes, I now have about 10 segments from a combine
total of I think 5 people.  I hope to get that compiled soon and out to the
original KATE group.

Also since I'm sending this to the group at large (tlhInganpu') let me
encourage you all to participate in KATE.  I promise that most all of you
can speak tlhIngan Hol as well as I do and most of you all can compose and
understand it as well as I can.  There are some very good speakers in the
group and I/you all can learn a good deal about the language be
participating.  Remember a Klingon should never be shy.  Get out a cassette
recorder and record a short segment in tlhIngan Hol and send it to Guido.

BTW, could you repost the guidelines to the list Guido.
              ____
             |INRI|
             |    |           Matt Whiteacre
             |    |           [email protected]