tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 08 02:58:55 1994

KBTP info (was Re: for beginners)

> This is most fascinating!  I'm glad someone has finally come forth and
> given the real reasons that the bible is being translated.  This is going
> to make life very interesting.
>
> For my own curiosity, when will the project be complete?  And what is the
> future of the Klingon Bible?

> chuQun

Funny, I thought we'd been pretty public with our reasons for translating
the Bible from the beginning.  Anyway, the KBTP is a long term project,
expected to take three to five years.  When it is complete we will
publish it (though probably not a very large print run) and the project
will come to a close.  By then I'm sure we'll have lots of other projects
to occupy our time though.

Lawrence

Back to archive top level