tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 07 04:28:01 1994

Re: nuqneH

On Thu, 4 Aug 1994, ghItlhpu' Chris Niekel:

> So much for my first writing in klingon. Hope it isn't very bad..
> I wanted to make a sentence like 'I make a lot of mistakes' but I saw
> no verb for make in TKD. Anyone knows how to say it?

You did better than some newbies.  What matters most is that you're
willing to try, and you're willing to learn.  Glad to have you aboard.
We have alot of fun here, and you're welcome to come play.

Lemmie introduce myself.  chuQun jIH.  I'm a newbie (still) but I'm
learning.  We're all learning.

>     Chris.
>     (hoping that someday he will speak and write klingon like a real warrior)

Nope.  The best you could possibly get is the level of a human.  (I'm
kidding.  If you work, and pay attention to postings, you could
become quite proficient in Klingon.  Right now, you are in the company of
some of the better speakers of Klingon on the planet.  I can think of no
place better to be if you want to learn Klingon.)

Hope to see you around,
chuQun, who has a prolific sense of humor.

Back to archive top level