tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 07 03:46:30 1994

Re: salutations!!!!

> > Michael (who's nickname is 'Scanner' but forgot what that is in Klingoneze as
> > well and forgot his TDK at home...  :)   )
> >

> Okay, this is one of my little pet peeves. (So don't take this comment
> personally, 'kay?)
>
> It's Klingon, or, better still, tlhIngan.
>
> There is no such thing as "Klingoneze" or "Klingonase" or whatever.
>
> And the word for scanner is <HotlhwI'> {{:)
>

> --tQ

ARGH!  tlhIngan Hol!
                ^^^

Hivqa' veqlargh!

--tQ

--
HaghtaHbogh tlhIngan yIvoqQo'!  toH, qatlh reH HaghtaH HoD Qanqor...?

--HoD trI'Qal		Captain T'rkal		---------------------
  tlhwD lIy So'		IKV Hidden Comet	|   [email protected]

Back to archive top level