tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 04 05:19:12 1994

Re: nuqneH

charghwI'vo':

> Meanwhile, the REAL guys to listen to here are Holtej (the
> Beginner's Grammarian), ~mark and Krankor (the two regular
> grammarians). I'm just a guy answering your question at large.

Although I'll take the compliment {{;), I protest your self-exclusion.
I may be REAL by "official" standards, but you are the BG-elect!
(And, let us not forget the notable BG Emeritus, trI'Qal!)

Chris, don't listen to him.  Taking pointers on style from charghwI'
will do much to further your creative expression in tlhIngan Hol.

> charghwI'

--Holtej

Back to archive top level