tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 05 06:54:34 1994

Another list of typos

> Anyone got a list of typo's, spelling mistakes and other elements
> missing from the dictionary, or shall I just try and compile my own list?

You might as well compile a list.  Then, if there isn't a list, you
created one.  And if there *is* a list, you could compare notes, make
changes, additions and improvements, and through such triangulation, come
out with a better list.  However, it is a rather difficult task.  Consult
with some others.

chuQun

Back to archive top level