tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 04 03:24:58 1994

Re: nuqneH

According to Chris Niekel:

> I wanted to make a sentence like 'I make a lot of mistakes' but I saw
> no verb for make in TKD. Anyone knows how to say it?

The verb Qagh means "Make a mistake", so you don't need a verb
for "make" to say this. If you do need a verb for "make", the
best one is in the grammar part of TKD: {chenmoH}. It means
that you cause something to take form. I think it is in the
section on Type 4 verb suffixes.

> Greetings,
>     Chris.
>     (hoping that someday he will speak and write klingon like a real warrior)

Good start so far.

Meanwhile, the REAL guys to listen to here are Holtej (the
Beginner's Grammarian), ~mark and Krankor (the two regular
grammarians). I'm just a guy answering your question at large.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level