tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 15 01:17:11 1994

Email Course/Klingon Seminar

I want to post to give my support to HoD trI'Qal and the taking on of an
e-mail correspondance  course.  Speaking form my experience with the
Klingon Postal Course I started it so I could have a reason to study tlhIngan
Hol.  If anyone wants to form study course for your area DO IT!

I have heard whispers on the list refering to the upcoming
tlhIngan Hol raQmey and if you wish to take part in the Boise
Klingon Language Seminar then tell me so arrangements can be made.
Host families (a few of them) will be available to house Klingons who
dont want to pay for Hotel room but this must be arranged early.
DONT DELAY.

                          [email protected]
                             [email protected]
       David Barron                  ||
Klingon Language Postal Course       ||      lup  Hoch yIyInqu'
        PO Box 37                    ||      qaStaHvIS wa' lup
      Eagle ID 83616                 ||    yInpu' wa'netlh yInmey
      (208)939-4287                  ||
      (208)939-6174                  ||