tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 15 02:35:58 1994

FTP Site and a Gopher

The computer folks here at Texas A&M have been playing musical networks
lately and as a result, some of you all may have been having problems
trying to access the FTP site.  Things should be settled down again (at
least for the moment).  The address is still HablI.tamu.edu, but if you
used numbers the new number is 128.194.192.10.

While thing were messed up I decided to get the GOPHER side of the house in
shape.  You can now gopher to the same address and retrieve files.  A few
of you all try it out and tell me if it works.  I'm going to see if I can
get it added to the main listing of gophers here.
              ____
             |INRI|
             |    |           Matt Whiteacre
             |    |           [email protected]