tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 15 04:21:50 1994

Re: Email Course/Klingon Seminar

qaghItlhneS:

  Yes!  I'm back on the list!  (Qapla'!)

  I also support an E-mail course... I actually even support an on-line
workshop over the net.  I'm currently trying to run a MUD from my new machine,
but we'll see..

   RE: The Boise Summit... I'm looking for people to share a room with.  I'd
like to stay in the hotel, but I will resort to sponging off the nice Klingon
folk offering up their modest abodes... Please E-mail me if you want to split
the cost...

   nuf said... Qapla'!

-majIq

Back to archive top level