tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 08 01:16:07 1994

Change of address!

                       Subject:                               Time:10:06 AM
  OFFICE MEMO          Change of address!                     Date:4/8/94

Hey, all,

  Today is the last day of my current job!  I'm moving on to bigger and
better things.  This is just a little message to ask you not to send
mail to this address any more (if you do, I just won't read it).

  My new Net address starting 4/11/94 will be:

  [email protected]

  I have all your addresses and will keep them handy.  Please do me a
favor and drop me a short note so 1) I'll know my mail is working,
2) I feel like I have a lot of friends, 3) I can mail you back and make
sure everyone is present and accounted for.

  Thanks a bunch!  See you on the other side!

-Matt
(old address [email protected], new address [email protected])

Back to archive top level