tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 07 08:02:14 1994

Re: Klingon list

la' jevvo':

>QaleghneS,
>
>My English name is Donna.  I am involved in a Klingon sim (role playing game)
>on AOL, where I play RawI jev (Commander Storm) ...XO of the DC QI'tu'
>(Defense Complex QI'tu')  I am  honored to be added to this mailstring list.
>

>I have attempted to translate  the phrase "Klingons Forever"  and I am not
>sure if I have chozen the correct form.  Your help is deeply appreciated!
>This is what I have:<< DI tlhIngan PoH taHjaj>>

nuqneH.
tera'ngan Hol DamaSlaw'mo', qajatlhmeH tera'ngan Hol vIlo':

I am HoD trI'Qal.  Welcome!  I play similar games on the Internet.  One TNG
TrekMUSE, I am the Captain of the Fleet's only Scoutship, the lIy So' ("The
Hidden Comet").  Here, I am acting grammarian for beginning students.

I would be honoured if you would join the KBLC (Klingon beginning learner's
concersations, also KLBC, but I don't know what that stands for), so I can
help you learn Hol.  If you are interested, email me at
[email protected], and I will send you a list of the guidlines, and
explain how it works.  Yes, it is part of this list. {{:)

I would offer a translation for your phrase, but it seems someone already beat
me to it. {{:/

--HoD trI'Qal

Back to archive top level