tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 05 01:08:26 1994

Re: Klingon list mailer problem

>Thanks, very much. A propos mailer problems, does anybody get errors from
>[email protected] or some such? I can't figure out why. All the bounced
>messages (all mine) have already made it to the list.

This was caused by a subscriber with a particularly inane mailer
somewhere between me and him. The subscriber has been removed until
better ararangements can be made. I expect however, that no mail is
getting to him at all and that he'll never notice that he's been
removed.

Eli

Back to archive top level