tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Apr 03 07:31:21 1994

Re: Klingon list mailer problem

> For reasons unknown, Elias' mailer is rejecting my 14K Bhagavad posting, and
> severely truncating my split-in-two version. I have no idea what is happening,
> and until I do, I'm putting my posting in the FTP site as bhag.text.
> --
>
> Nick.

Thanks, very much. A propos mailer problems, does anybody get errors from
[email protected] or some such? I can't figure out why. All the bounced
messages (all mine) have already made it to the list.

	qoran

Back to archive top level