tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Apr 03 21:21:50 1994

Re: Klingon list mailer problem

qoranvo':
     *    *    *

Thanks, very much. A propos mailer problems, does anybody get errors from
[email protected] or some such? I can't figure out why. All the bounced
messages (all mine) have already made it to the list.

Yes, I'm getting the same veQ.  All my messages are coming out
with about 50 lines of Hap SopHa'bogh targh, headers detailing
several layers of bounce.  Extremely annoying.

- marqem

                         Mark A. Mandel
    Dragon Systems, Inc. : speech recognition : +1 617 965-5200
  320 Nevada St. :  Newton, Mass. 02160, USA : [email protected]

Back to archive top level