tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Apr 03 05:40:41 1994

Re: List Digests for the UnNetworked

On Sat, 2 Apr 1994, Elias Israel wrote:

> I think that the idea of writing a book that covered the collected
> Klingon wisdom from things like this list and HolQeD is a good one,
> but it would pretty much have to either come from Marc Okrand, or be
> blessed by him, and would pretty much have to be published by Simon
> and Schuster.

Reasons?

Also, given the state of flux of our current knowledge of the Klingon
language, I think a serial format would be the only way to go (instead of
a book), *especially* if it doesn't come directly from Okrand.

-- Mark

Mark P. Line                       Phone: +1-206-733-6040
Open Pathways                        Fax: +1-206-733-6040
P.O. Box F                         Email: [email protected]
Bellingham, WA 98227-0296