tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Apr 03 00:06:51 1994

Re: List Digests for the UnNetworked

I do have online copies of all messages that have been posted to the
list since its inception. I might, in future, be able to provide some
kind of online access to these messages for the interested, but I don't
see myself having the resources (time mainly) to try to republish this
information in a hardcopy form.

As another poster has already remarked, copyright for any and all written
material vests immediately in the author, according to current law,
regardless of whether the author has ever tried to establish the
copyright with the government. This is only one of the reasons that
the list's description advises people to obtain the permission of
the author before forwarding any messages from this list.

I think that the idea of writing a book that covered the collected
Klingon wisdom from things like this list and HolQeD is a good one,
but it would pretty much have to either come from Marc Okrand, or be
blessed by him, and would pretty much have to be published by Simon
and Schuster.

Eli

Back to archive top level