tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 29 21:38:50 1993

Re: fonts

>Thank you Ken, but from what I have seen from it, and from a conversation
>with someone at bitstream, they only have a few symbols.  Not a full font.

This is true. I have purchased the package and while I'm not sad that I
did it, it is the case the the klingon glyphs aren't really complete
enough to do any real text with. Besides, they're the old Mandel glyphs
(and not even a complete set) and we don't really have an official
pIqaD. I expect that Dr. Schoen's fonts are much better, though I
haven't seen them.

Eli

Back to archive top level