tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 27 08:14:11 2012

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: tera' na'ran wIb

Steven Boozer ([email protected])

Examples of {quv} at the end of titles, etc.:

la'quv  		Supreme Commander
ra'ghomquv  	High Command
yejquv  		High Council

vutwI' quv  	head chef

Unless I've missed one, note that the only example of a derived nomen agentis so honored, as it were, is written as two words - i.e. {vutwI' quv} - not one.  Or is that your little joke?  <g>

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons