tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 27 07:19:46 2012

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: tera' na'ran wIb

Felix Malmenbeck ([email protected])

> law' chovnatlh DIghajqu'bogh: naghboch, bIQtIq, yejquv, mu'tay'...

Personally, I enjoy adding <quv> to the end of titles/professions as a little joke ;)

mughwI'quv - Head Translator / Supreme Translator
ghunwI'quv - Lead Developer / Supreme Programmer
renwI'quv - Lead Designer/Architect / Supreme Designer
QujwI'quv - World Champion Player / Supreme Player
ghetwI'quv - Dungeon Master / Supreme Pretender

> It's not unimaginable that a noun+adjective construction should become a set
> phrase and treated as a noun.

law' chovnatlh DIghajqu'bogh: naghboch, bIQtIq, yejquv, mu'tay'...

QeS 'utlh