tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 13 06:23:32 2012

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] qo''e' tu'bogh pagh - 'ay' wa'maH

Qov ([email protected])

Background: Krankor told me that the reason he doesn't participate here any more is because every single discussion in Klingon ends up being sidetracked into a discussion -- in English -- about grammar. (Is there a name for this, sort of like an analogue of Godwin's Law? Maybe we can call this Krankor's Law.)

I would be quite delighted to participate in a Klingon-only list, where the sidetracks could either only end in "qechvam vIpojtaHmeH tlhIngan Hol vIlo'laHtaHbe'mo' vIlon," or a transfer to the main list.

- Qov