tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 20 14:59:24 2012

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] flight plans and expense

Qov ([email protected])

This is a great idea! I'm going to try to be there if days off work can be extended. Get your Klingon on in advance, with the help of a couple of enthusiastic and experienced Klingon speakers and former BGs and arrive at qep'a' already in gear. If Indiana is sort of on your way to Chicago, then do it.

Otherwise swing by Virginia and HAUL lojmIt tI'wI' nuv's Sa'Hut to qep'a'. My eastern US geography is lacking. And I'm totally confused how Chicago is supposedly in the midwest when it is east of the middle of Canada, thereby making it closer to the east of the US.

- Qov

At 07:33 '?????' 4/20/2012, ghunchu'wI' 'utlh wrote:
On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 3:41 PM, ghunchu'wI' 'utlh <[email protected]> wrote:
> It might also be reasonable to plan a pre-qep'a' slumber party at my
> home in Kokomo Sunday night. Who's interested?

That should probably be Saturday, since Sunday would naturally be the
day people begin to arrive at the qep'a' proper.

This is a serious invitation. Contact me if it sounds like a good idea
and we can work out appropriate details.

-- ghunchu'wI'