tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 20 07:33:36 2012

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] flight plans and expense

ghunchu'wI' 'utlh ([email protected])

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 3:41 PM, ghunchu'wI' 'utlh <[email protected]> wrote:
> It might also be reasonable to plan a pre-qep'a' slumber party at my
> home in Kokomo Sunday night. Who's interested?

That should probably be Saturday, since Sunday would naturally be the
day people begin to arrive at the qep'a' proper.

This is a serious invitation. Contact me if it sounds like a good idea
and we can work out appropriate details.

-- ghunchu'wI'