tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 20 09:41:25 2012

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Klingon(s) in Star Trek

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

ja' De'vID:
Not to mention all the ones before that.  There's been pretty much no
Okrandian Klingon in a Star Trek movie since ST:VI.  I'm still waiting
for an explanation for what the Duras sisters said in Generations

There's a {ghuycha'} in there somewhere.

> or what the proper way to write "gorch" is in tlhIngan Hol.

Oh yes, I remember the discussion. Did nobody ever ask him at the qep'a'?

I'd like to see Klingons in the rebooted Trek, but only under the
condition that they speak good Okrandian Klingon.

Then give the page a "like" and post the same comment there!

Since they seem to have Marc Okrand at their hand (at least they had in 2009), I'm positive on that they will use Okrandian Klingon - if they do at all. that's why I set up that page to show that some people are still interested in having okrandian Klingon in Star Trek.

LLL.