tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 17 14:06:00 2012

[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon(s) in Star Trek

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

Hi there,

Facebook lo'be' 'op 'ej 'oH lo'Qo' latlhpu', vaj QInvam yIbuSQo' nuvpu'vetlh Datlhejchugh.

I do not know what the next star trek movie is about, or if they will have Klingons in there. Actually I doubt it, that's why I've set up a group in Facebook as a call to the producers to include Klingons in the next Star Trek or the following movie. (and if they do include, at least we have shown our interest ;-)

So if you're in Facebook, just go visit that page and give it a like. It would be great if this could somehow show that there are people out there who still like star trek and even do like the Klingons. And it would even be incredibly great to have Klingon lines in it, wouldn't it?

http://www.facebook.com/klingontrek

Greetings,
  Lieven.