tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 20 08:32:15 2012

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Klingon(s) in Star Trek

De'vID jonpIn ([email protected])

David Trimboli:
>> Ack! Why would you want them to do to Klingons what they did to the last
>> Star Trek movie?

Lieven Litaer:
> Ehm... what?
> In the last Star trek movie, they were cut away. Or what dou mean? Showing
> klingons afraid of a romulan? Okay, that's not what I want!

Not to mention all the ones before that.  There's been pretty much no
Okrandian Klingon in a Star Trek movie since ST:VI.  I'm still waiting
for an explanation for what the Duras sisters said in Generations or
what the proper way to write "gorch" is in tlhIngan Hol.

I'd like to see Klingons in the rebooted Trek, but only under the
condition that they speak good Okrandian Klingon.

--
De'vID